Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books for Offline Simulation and Robot Programming in General
All,

我希望e community could provide recommendations for good books/resources for developing a deeper understanding of robot offline programing, robot mechanics, and design considerations in general?

I have a few books on robot mechanics, but was hoping to get insight from the community.

Thank you.
I, unfortunately, don't have anything for you in English, but I'll keep an eye on that post.

You should look on robot-forum.com
Someone else must have asked this question before.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting ourOnline Documentationand by watching tutorials on ourYoutube Channel.

(07-23-2021, 06:04 PM)Jeremy Wrote:I, unfortunately, don't have anything for you in English, but I'll keep an eye on that post.

You should look on robot-forum.com
Someone else must have asked this question before.

Jeremy

Jeremy,

Thank you very much.

Also, I just want to say that as a relatively new integration company, RoboDK has been a fantastic product for us, as it allows to more easily transition between different robot brands and do thorough feasibility/programming before ever going on site.
Hi Adam,

Thanks for the good words, I transferred it to the team.

If you ever do something you think is nice with RoboDK, let us know, we are always looking for small success stories where we highlight a customer and what they use RoboDK for.
A little exposure never hurts. ;)

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting ourOnline Documentationand by watching tutorials on ourYoutube Channel.