Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RoboDK is now available for mobile
The mobile version of RoboDK is now available for iOS and Android! With our latest version of RoboDK on your smartphone, you can program robots anywhere.
You can find more information on our blog here .
I have a student using a purchased RoboDK license on an iPad Pro.
They are having difficulty dragging a downloaded robot to RoboDK station. Any specific guidance or tips for using iPad version of RoboDK?
You should download the robot file from the online library and open it with the RoboDK app.
What are the requirements for the technical characteristics of the phone so that the application works and does not slow down the phone?
It depends on if you are using Android or iPhone but it should work on any modern device (less than 4 years old). Obviously, faster processor is better and for user experience it is better to have a large screen and support for a multi-touch display.

If you have trouble using the RoboDK app on your phone you can useRoboDK for Webwhich should also work on your phone.
I'm using Android, it's not the newest, but it's less than 4 years old, so I guess it's safe to try.
Thanks for your reply!
(04-06-2022, 08:44 AM)Albert Wrote:It depends on if you are using Android or iPhone but it should work on any modern device (less than 4 years old). Obviously, faster processor is better and for user experience it is better to have a large screen and support for a multi-touch display.

If you have trouble using the RoboDK app on your phone you can useRoboDK for Webwhich should also work on your phone.

I am using iPhone 8, which is older than 4 years. Anyway, will give it a try.