Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
开始RoboDK现有车站使用API
Hi,

I am using the RoboDK version 5.2.4

Is there a way to start an existing station using the python API ? when executing the line RDK = Robolink(), it starts a fresh new station. However, I need to open an existing one to read the tool, frames and targets in the tree. Please let know if there is a way to do it

Best regards
For the Python API, using RDK = Robolink() should only open a new RoboDK window if its already not open. Can you tell me which Interpreter/Development Environment are you using?
Hi,

I am using Spyder 4 that uses python version 3.8.5, is there another command that opens the station in order to extract the data ?

I saw in the help that we can open RoboDK without the user interface (-NOUI), my goal is to open the station without the user interface, extract the data and finally close it

Please let me know if this is possible

Best regards
Hi,

Do you have any suggestion about opening an existing RoboDK station without the user interface (-NOUI), extracting the data using python and finally close it ?

Thank you
You simply have to pass the argument "-NOUI" to start RoboDK behind the scenes.

You can then use the RoboDK API normally. For example, you can use AddFile to load an RDK file.
Niceeee, thank you very much, that worked exactly as I expected

Thank you very much for your support and congratulations for your nice software ;-)